Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you guy's might want to see the face behind the joke's ,well here it is the loony tune from Montana. I had my son take it this afternoon before I went for a 150mi. ride in 50 degree weather. Boy I was needing that I was starting to get cranky. I can't believe the weather up here in Jan. unbelieveable. One question someone is going to ask is where the h*e*ll is all the snow? the answer is It's in New England this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bikeaholic said:
[email protected]%$# what a view!

scoot looks great - just needs the 21" billet wheel :grin:
Like spokes to much Biko. That's why I haven't decided if I want to relace a 19" on or stick to the 21". I think I'm going to buy the spokes an relace it myself . Here's a question for you? If you wear going to use chrome spokes would you have the hub chromed before the relacing or just relace the hub the way it is?I haven't decided. Another option is to find a good harley wheel on ebay an buy an adapter kit from scootworks to use the kit is suppose to mount the wheel an the brake rotor. That's the easy way ,but the cost of relacing even if I send it out will end up being about the same cost. Just haven't decided. Wish summer was here an I could just ride the da**mn thing. I told someone on the forum that winter cost more than summer. In the summer your out enjoying the ride,in the winter you enjoying spending money on the ride, or your just bored.either way it gonna cost more than just riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Freakinout said:
You have a great view from your house.... you just need a haircut now.
Why you a barber?<BG>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
re

i tried lacing a wheel ONCE! and that's too many times :grin:
it appears to me that lacing a wheel is a art,either that or i'm just a dumb #@!$
i could not get the hang off it :mad:

how bout relace it and powder coat? or is chrome your favorite color :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bikeaholic said:
i tried lacing a wheel ONCE! and that's too many times :grin:
it appears to me that lacing a wheel is a art,either that or i'm just a dumb #@!$
i could not get the hang off it :mad:

how bout relace it and powder coat? or is chrome your favorite color :grin:
Didn't think about that biko. I'll have to stop in an talk to them . Montana powdercoating is only about 3 mis. away.Been wanting to stop in, just never have . Now I got a reason :smile:
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
wood.....Nice pic!

Here's my tip for ya:

1. Keep the spoke wheels.

2. Keep the hair....it looks good on ya!

So....we're doing pictures now, eh? OK....here's mine. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whistle clean said:
wood.....Nice pic!

Here's my tip for ya:

1. Keep the spoke wheels.

2. Keep the hair....it looks good on ya!

So....we're doing pictures now, eh? OK....here's mine. ;)
Thats a good one ,LMAO>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Wowzers! What a view. And you're not on vacation...you get to wake up to that every day. Yes, the bike looks good, too. Just look at that chrome shine!

I'm sure you get this question a lot, but have you ever been to nearby Yellowstone NP?
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
nice pic of the bike, next time get that guy to not stand so close to your bike, he was blocking the view of the mountains.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Neo said:
Wowzers! What a view. And you're not on vacation...you get to wake up to that every day. Yes, the bike looks good, too. Just look at that chrome shine!

I'm sure you get this question a lot, but have you ever been to nearby Yellowstone NP?
Thanks Neo, An yes I've been thru the park. I lived in West Yellowstone for 6 yrs. Been in there a few times on snowmobiles ,and a few in the cage. But never on the bike, But I think thats going to change this summer.
 

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
Joined
·
32,545 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Thanks Neo, An yes I've been thru the park. I lived in West Yellowstone for 6 yrs. Been in there a few times on snowmobiles ,and a few in the cage. But never on the bike, But I think thats going to change this summer.
yes it is :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
spok said:
nice pic of the bike, next time get that guy to not stand so close to your bike, he was blocking the view of the mountains.....
I run him off a few times but He kept coming back, so I guess he's just a ham for the camera.<G>
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
I run him off a few times but He kept coming back, so I guess he's just a ham for the camera.<G>
next time flip him a fiver and have him snap the photo of you on your bike...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Pretty country you got there,woodchuck!! Oh yeah,nice looking bike too!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
whistle clean said:
wood.....Nice pic!

Here's my tip for ya:

1. Keep the spoke wheels.

2. Keep the hair....it looks good on ya!

So....we're doing pictures now, eh? OK....here's mine. ;)
Nice pic whistle, looks like he's filling his pants to get a little higher ride ;-)
 

·
Sprinting G-Man
Joined
·
4,169 Posts
bikeaholic said:
My sentiments exactly!!!!! :mrgreen:

Bike looks cool too!

Keep the hair. I'd still have mine if it would just grow on top...didn't want to look like Gallagher. :-? hehehe

Scott
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top