Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
752 Posts
Is that not a trike, looks like it
That would be only a two wheel bike. It was on the television not too long ago. When they were showing it off, they were showing the other side of it.

·
Ahhh Crap
2,344 Posts
So to recap it's not attractive, not fast, doesn't handle very well, difficult to ride, gets lousy gas mileage, parts are tough to find, aftermarket support is zero, doesn't fit in any garage, tires cost a fortune and the list goes on but, it's the heaviest.

I think I could have come up with a better use for a tank engine.

·
Carbon Based Life Form
1,180 Posts
When I was a teen my grandpa's neighbor had a street legal tank with tires he would drive in parades and to the VFW hall on special occasions. Bill said it was his pleasure when the inevitable cop would pull him over to rotate the turret and lower the gun barrel at the police car as he emerged from the vehicle. Ah those were the good old days!

·
jerkybear's Vulcan
418 Posts
Hey, I wonder what the dude would do if he had to lay it down? Does the word "squish" come to mind. But really, I don't know if he would have to worry about a collision, what is big enough to cause him to worry about anything, but a big rig.

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
So when does the bling begin?

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
17ft long, 7'6" tall....

Wonder if I could get it through my garage door with apes on it?

·
jerkybear's Vulcan
418 Posts
I was thinking, 17ft long is pretty long to put in a garage and close the door.But you probably would have knocked the door off putting the bike in there and probably added a little head clearance. Soooooooo, it would probably fit. ;)

·
Jason C
122 Posts
sounds like the Harley Roadster I had before I picked up the 900c.

·
Registered
591 Posts
In the picture this looks like a trike. But if it is a bike (two wheels), how does he get on and off it, and stop without it falling over? He can't possibly be able to put his feet down.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
I was thinking, 17ft long is pretty long to put in a garage and close the door.But you probably would have knocked the door off putting the bike in there and probably added a little head clearance. Soooooooo, it would probably fit. ;)
It's close, but most garages are 20ft deep, single car are usually 10ft wide.

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just found another photo showing the other side of this bike - it's actually a trike.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts