Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I looked at the specs, and two things called my attention: It's a 2,100 cc bike and it only weighs 440 lbs. And the maximum load is 400#, so if you and your old lady are, let's say robust, look elsewhere. But then, guys who can afford this bike long ago acquired the trophy wife;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love those bikes...I had a huge poster on my wall at work 2 years or so ago when I started looking for a bike...couldnt talk the wife into letting them make one for me though...who cares that I would have needed to sell the house..I would have been the only one in Seattle with one

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Cool, but it looks like they put a handlebar and grips from a schwinn beach-cruiser on it. For over 1/4 mil, I want bars and grips that scream custom just as loudly as the rest of the bike!

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
I read an article about this several months ago. Because it is a one-off bike, being built by those that ante up first, they can charge whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I'm putting my 900 Classic up for sale for $300,000. Now I have the worlds most expensive motorcycle. 8)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Isn't there a turbine powered scooter that's well over a $Mil??

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
$275,000 would buy me a V2K for each day of the week, a Fat Bob for the weekend, a VTX 1800, a Road King, a triked out Gold Wing, and a custom chopper or two. Then I'd still have plenty left over to splash a bunch of Kuryakyn all over everything.
Titanium?
That's for wussies. :mrgreen:

·
V2K In Torque We Trust
1,121 Posts
$275,000.00
but what if I paid in cash?
:-D :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts