Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,876 Posts
I think it's rather ugly. Chopped up. Doesn't flow. Why not just drop an engine in a washer machine box and go on down the road?

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
I'm not much for the blue accents (maybe if they were carbon fiber or charcoal colored), but other than that, I like it.

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
Its a cool concept...but from previous 'cool concepts' this one isn't likely to make a nice transition to production model in my opinion.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a cool concept...but from previous 'cool concepts' this one isn't likely to make a nice transition to production model in my opinion.
From what I can see, it was done mostly for the engine. I saw something about it likely going in to their next touring bike.

·
Eddie Lawson is God!
5,683 Posts
As a person who owned and rode a CBX over five years,
AND as a person who rode KZ and ZN1300s as a technician for fifteen,
I'll tell you every six cylinder bike I ever rode is an overweight dog.
I never rode a Valkyrie, but if my experience with GL1500s and GL 1800s is an indication I ain't missing anything.

The old road test cliche is "It loses 100 lbs at any speed over a walking pace"
The laws of physics are not immutable.

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
I never rode a Valkyrie, but if my experience with GL1500s and GL 1800s is an indication I ain't missing anything.

My buddy's got one... They sound awesome with the cobra pipes and is pretty fast in a straight line, but it's like trying to steer the titanic in the corners...

·
Vicrory is Mine
2,489 Posts
Definitely a collector’s item.... as I understand it was Honda's first step out of the box.

·
Need Time To Ride
3,247 Posts
Hate those big fuel tanks but 6's keep you warm in the winter. My old CBX was a much warmer winter ride than my Custom. Of course those 6's can make it miserable sitting at red lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts