Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. After thinking I should find a 900, I've decided I want the added weight and power and other advantages of a Meanstreak. Especially before I start dumping a good chunk of change in to customizing it. As such, I'm looking for preferably a 1600cc Meanie but would be open to the 1500s if the bike and price were right. Black in color is a VERY strong preference. Next in order would be blue, green and orange. I would be willing to pay a little more than the average person for an upgraded intake, exhaust and PCIII...only if it's a good set up...not the cheap "I just want the look and sound" setup (i.e. $400 run-of-the-mill pipes). A high-quality seat would be OK too. I live in MN and am willing to drive a ways, but I'm not driving to the likes of Cali or Texas. I'd be looking at doing something starting mid-late February when we'll get some warmer streaks and dryer roads.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually had just messaged him.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Would You Consider a Marauder 1600?

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...807-fs-2004-suzuki-marauder-1600-6-750-a.html

I still have a very clean Marauder 1600. I bought it new and it now has 2,586 miles on it. It has a Mustang seat, a backrest, windshield and as of a couple of weeks ago a set of V&H pipes. It runs and now with the addition of the pipes it sounds awesome.

Take a look at the earlier post and if you're interested I'll get you as many pictures as you'd like.

Ride safe and often,

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts