Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nevermind...decided a Meanie would better fit what I need.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm looking to sell (more then likely). Black Custom(under 2k miles). Lowered. Custom Intake. fi2000r PC. Corbin young guns seat. Mapams bilet forward controls. CA LED tail lights/integrated turn signals.. I'll either sell with mods or without, depending on price.
Pipes are DIY, but I can but stockies back on.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have photos of her? Also, what range were you thinking? That has a few more mods than I was going to do, but does have most of them. And what are the DIY pipes? Never heard of them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2968372/2

Pics listed on this page. DIY = Do It Yourself.. I haven't finished the heat shield yet, but the pipes are done and sound good. The heat sheilds are being finished up and polishing them out. They look cool, like Yaffe's pipes.

I'm thinking of selling the bike for $6100 stock. With the mods I'd like to get $7200. If you want the extended warranty, It's an extra $1150.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but I can find a brand new near me for $6300 asking.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm looking for a used 900 Custom. MUST BE BLACK. Nothing damaged. I'm OK with mods and actually have a preference for several. Namely: Lowering kit, dragster pipes (open to brands, but this style), some form of a hypercharger intake and PCIII. There are a few others I'd be open to as well but those listed would carry more value to me than others just looking for a bike. I live in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota and am willing to travel up to about six hours max. I'm in no hurry and actually won't likely make the move until late February. But, if you have one and are looking to get something different, let me know!
Did you see this one?
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...e/62134-sale-2007-kawasaki-vulcan-custom.html

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like I am selling the 900. Wife is having problems with a bike with forward controls (she is short).
Would like to sell as-is, if I don't get any bites, I'm putting it back to stock and posting..

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, I'm leaning towards a Meanie now. Thanks, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts