Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Super Sherpa
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for an olive green colored front fender for my 2000 Super Sherpa. There appear to be 2 different fenders - one mounts on the forks (which I have) and one that mounts on the triple tree (this is what I am looking for). If you have one of these fenders, please contact me. I am attaching a picture of the fender style I am looking for. Note: I believe a fender from a KLR 250 will also work for this bike.

Thanks
Mark

WTB: KL250-G Super Sherpa olive green colored front fender

Attachments

·
Registered
986 Posts
Have you tried to order it from your local Kawasaki dealership? There's no way you will find that fender. You may find a "Universal" style, that you can make brackets for, then you will have to color match. Other than the dealership, forgetaboutit. I hope your fork lowers have the mounting holes for it..., in case you go the universal fender route, of which there are some really nice ones available, but you wwill have to search for them. Also, you could modify the fender you have now, trim down to the size you want. Work with what you got. You won't find bolt on color matched bikes for a 12 year old dirt bike, and EBAY has nothing at all.

·
Registered
2000 Super Sherpa
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not tried the Kawi dealership and plan on stopping by later this week to see if they might be able to order one up. I agree that I might end up with a KLR 250 fender, modify slightly to fit and then color match.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts