Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
Can't help with side covers myself, but tried Redline Cycle Service, Inc. - Homepage or Sudco International - Modern and Vintage Replacment and Performance parts for Street Bikes, Dirt Bikes, ATVs and Personal Watercraft ?

www.johnnysvintagemotorcycle.com and Reproduction Decals Home 1 are two more places to try.

To reduce the chance of loosing more side covers do this:

1.Install the side covers on the rubber grommets, measuring if possible where to place the securing holes. You want the holes positioned to be able to put a locking pin through at least two studs.

2.Drill a small hole through the side cover pins(or studs) for a hitch pin of small diameter (about 1/16"), cotter pins will also work.

3.Install the side cover and put the hitch pin through the hole so it secures the cover.

4.This should keep the covers from blowing off in the future.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank for the info, I looked and hven't seen any thing yet . the last time I saw one on e- bay they wanted $85 , I thought that was way too much , starting to regret that thought. now i can't seem to find one anywhere. oh well , might just have to wait till the snow melts and take a 20 mile hike down the roads where I lost mine
Mike Retman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.