Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Chaz wants a new solo Corbin seat for his Nomad for Christmas, and whatever Chaz wants, I give him :roll:
I am trying to figure this out before I order....I know I can call Corbin and find out directly, but I know you all are experts here!!!!

Does this seat come without the driver's backrest? That's a seperate part number under accessories to order this too, right? :confused:

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Kawasaki Motorcycles | 800-538-7035

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
CheriAnn, I ordered my Corbin Young Guns and got a forum discount by calling BTK and have them order it for me. You do have to pay shipping but I still saved on the deal.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CheriAnn, I ordered my Corbin Young Guns and got a forum discount by calling BTK and have them order it for me. You do have to pay shipping but I still saved on the deal.
OMG!!!! :biggrin:
Thank you SO much!!!!!! I will do that!!!! For the price of the seat AND backrest, every penny helps!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oh....just be grateful that you weren't buying a dual touring seat with TWO backrests...lol

Good luck with the purchase....it will take about 3-4 weeks or at least it did for mine but I had some color work done on it.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh....just be grateful that you weren't buying a dual touring seat with TWO backrests...lol

Good luck with the purchase....it will take about 3-4 weeks or at least it did for mine but I had some color work done on it.
Yes, I figured it won't be here in time for Christmas morning, but I can still wrap up the picture in a big box!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now everybody order your stuff from Jim and Laurie. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be having this discussion. This is the lean time for m/c shops, and I'm sure all orders will be cheerfully taken!
You are SO right Tina!!! I'm calling them tomorrow!!!

By the way...guess what jacket I am getting for Christmas now?! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you are lucky cheri be sure and post pics of you in the jacket!!
Well, it's all give and take in a marriage, right? I want that new Joe Rocket jacket and he wants the seat. We don't have children to spend money on, so what the heck!!!! Spend the money on each other!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I'll be sure to post pictures!!! I am just SO EXCITED about the new jacket coming!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
careful with that seat and backrest cheri,he won't be able to get off the bike and may actually fall asleep on the bike. You should have a good loud horn on your bike to wake him up. I have 60,000 on my seat and it is still the most comfortable thing I own.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
careful with that seat and backrest cheri,he won't be able to get off the bike and may actually fall asleep on the bike. You should have a good loud horn on your bike to wake him up. I have 60,000 on my seat and it is still the most comfortable thing I own.
Hey! I didn't think of that!!!! :shock: The more comfort he has, the more time he'll spend on the bike!!!!

Actually, after our first long ride, he made me feel SO SORRY for him!!!!
Please note that he is actually sitting back on the passenger pillion with his feet on the passenger floorboards!!!!! :eek:
He said that stock seat hurt SO BAD after the first few hundred miles!!!!

Now what kind of wife would I be if I ignored such pain on his face?!!!! :frown:

·
2005 V2K
1,509 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, they are $200.00 cheaper than they were when we purchased them for the 9's. I'll be ordering one for the 2K before spring.(Mrs. Jackson's orders!) Heck, I can't get rid of the one I have.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If it makes you feel any better, they are $200.00 cheaper than they were when we purchased them for the 9's. I'll be ordering one for the 2K before spring.(Mrs. Jackson's orders!) Heck, I can't get rid of the one I have.
Alright!!!! See?! Even your wife wants you to get the better seat!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 121 Posts