Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Well I am kinda bummed the colts lost I am a Manning fan , and have been since the Tennessee Vols era. I still have teams to pull for since, I was stationed in SD for awile and got to see the Chargers play, I will be pulling for them and I will be pulling for GB as well.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I don't have a dog in the fight but I should remain loyal to the AFC West. I just want someone to knock off the Pats, unfortunately I think the Colts were the only ones capable of that.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
the way GB played over the weekend, they might. Their secondary was hitting hard, and I was thinking the only other way to interrupt the Pats passing offense is to do that. it doesn't work to blitz Brady!

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
The cowboys handed the giants that win on a silver platter..... Giants are done next week, they won't go any farther. Same goes for SD. SD played a hell of game thou, It was good to see them move on.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
the way GB played over the weekend, they might. Their secondary was hitting hard, and I was thinking the only other way to interrupt the Pats passing offense is to do that. it doesn't work to blitz Brady!
I hope you're right.

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Cowboys lose... hehehe... I'm giddy with delight!

Watched all the games and I think it will be Green Bay and the Patriots. I've NEVER seen an offense operated with such efficiency as the NE offense. Just a sight to behold (love 'em or hate 'em)! And on the other side of the ball, as it was mentioned earlier, that GB secondary are a bunch of friggin' assassins.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Well, you know how it is here. We support the Cowboys, win or tie!

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Well, you know how it is here. We support the Cowboys, win or tie!
You sound like a typical football fan, Cowboys or otherwise. :wink:

I'm an Eagles fan and I just love to hate them as much as I hate to love them.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
You sound like a typical football fan, Cowboys or otherwise. :wink:

I'm an Eagles fan and I just love to hate them as much as I hate to love them.
I never, ever hate or speak ill of my beloved Raiders -not even in the worst of times.

Having said that, I'm a Favre fan for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I saw the title and immediately clicked it. I'm not much of a football fan but the title reminded me of something else.

True story......

Some years ago a group of 8-10 were sitting in the hotel bar after an off-site staff meeting.

Someone suggested a "sexiest word" contest :twisted: . No holds bared.

As the first 5 or 6 seemed to do their best to make the rest blush, this one lady (?lady?) sat very quietly awaiting her turn.

At last S****'s turn arrived. she waited a second, lowered her eye lashes, let a wisp of a smile touch her lips and whispered "yesssss" :oops: GAME OVER!!!

BTW, this lady is now a successful commercial writer whose infomercial type items have graced the pages of a number of magazines.

Oh yeah, I don't care who wins, but I will watch enough to know! Goooo :confused: !

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Cowboys lose... hehehe... I'm giddy with delight!

Watched all the games and I think it will be Green Bay and the Patriots. I've NEVER seen an offense operated with such efficiency as the NE offense. Just a sight to behold (love 'em or hate 'em)! And on the other side of the ball, as it was mentioned earlier, that GB secondary are a bunch of friggin' assassins.
Wasn't it awesome to watch them!? If they do end up playing Green Bay I'm going to be torn as I love both teams. :)

·
Winter sucks!
875 Posts
I'm from wisconsin, born and raised, but I'm no packer fan! Though I gotta admit they have a good team this year, and they deserve to get this far.

However, i AM a Cowboys fan (still got my Aikman 8, Sanders 21, Smith 22 jerseys!) and they really played pretty poorly Sunday.

I was looking forward to a showdown in Dallas this weekend between GB and Dallas, but I guess I'll just have to root for the Giants...

Oh yeah, with my name you'd think I was a packer fan, but I couldn't think of any other name that would indicate I was a Wisconsinite :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I never, ever hate or speak ill of my beloved Raiders -not even in the worst of times.

Having said that, I'm a Favre fan for the rest of the year.

Pats are going to crush everyone. Lets be real here. Fan or not, you have to love what your seeing, unless we've played you, or are going to. It's our turn to kill GB. Farvre is retiring, but not the way you'd think.

We are pi$$ed at Brady right now, 26 for 28, what kind of crap is that? Being here, we find issues even with a stellar victory. But we're spoiled.

"Don't hate the players, hate the game..."

Thanks for Randy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts