Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum, Thought I would introduce myself. My name is John, im 41, married with children, 3 to be exact. I just bought my 03 Vulcan 1600 Classic after being without a bike for 4 years. My wife says its a mid life crisis, i say if it was a mid life crisis it wouldnt be a bike, it would be a 22 yo brunette. lol. Anyway I look foward to reading and posting in the forum, I have a number of years working on cars and trucks, been riding motorcycles dirt and street for awhile now, and still get a kick out of it. Future upgrades to the bike will be a hypercharger and a module, havent pickrd it out yet. Anyway Thanks for being here. John

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hi John and welcome! :)

Ahhhhh....is that "your" 66 Shelby in "your" stable? How about some pictures? :)

Also look forward to seeing pics of your 1600. ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pics of my bike and my car, as soon as i can figure out how. lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome NinjaGirl and whistle clean

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome to the fourm make sure to post a pic of all your toys (66 Mustang Shelby Sweet)

·
Registered
512 Posts
welcome and im with everyone about the shelby :grin:

bowties r for little boys ;-)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
1600V-twin,

Welcome to the forum.....We have a lot of fun up here Razzin' each other...keep coming back!!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi John,Glad to have ya!! Gotta see some pictures of your toys! All of 'em. Tell the family hello from your new friends!! Kenny in North Carolina.....

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Welcome V-twin, you and I mirror each other, kinda...41, married, 3 kids, bike, truck...only thing I'm missing is that Shelby, wanna let me borrow it? I won't drive it hard (much) or scratch it...

Glad to have you on board

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Welcome. From one newbie to another, I reckon you will enjoy hangin' here.
I'll trade you for my Astro van. It's blue and has nice studded tires, lol.
Have a good one.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome to the forum John. let us know if you have any questions about posting pics, cause i know there are a lot of us drooling over that 'stang. good call on that midlife crisis !

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
..whats funny bout that midlife crisis is that I told my wife that its either the bike or a cute 21 year old....she chose the bike

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
spok said:
..whats funny bout that midlife crisis is that I told my wife that its either the bike or a cute 21 year old....she chose the bike
good way to bring forth a win/win situation for you !!!
maybe when i get closer to midlife crisis age i will have to sell my bike so i have a similar proposition ! hehehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts