Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's probably silly...but I'm so excited -- I got my licence plate for the bike!! :)

and registration...which is on my husband's name! :( Well, he bought it for me as a present...So it's mine now, and I want the registration to be in my name!

How would I go about it?

·
Registered
305 Posts
You'd probably just do a family transfer with the DMV. It doesn't cost anything if you transfer a vehicle to an immidiate family member (in CA anyways)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ninja_girl said:
It's probably silly...but I'm so excited -- I got my licence plate for the bike!! :)

and registration...which is on my husband's name! :( Well, he bought it for me as a present...So it's mine now, and I want the registration to be in my name!

How would I go about it?

Not silly at all....I was thrilled when I got mine!! Its a great feeling when you do....then it hits you..."hey, I really have a sportbike...cool!!!"

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
ninja girl, I'm soooo jealous! Don't feel embarrassed for being so excited about something like that! I've been riding all over our housing development, but spending the cash on getting mine running well again. You'll hear me screaming when I've got mine!!! LOL
Take Care.
Chromequeen

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Chromequeen,

Congrats on getting your bike legal!!!!!!! It is a GREAT feeling.

Heather

1 - 6 of 6 Posts