1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
I think its a good looking bike. Though im not a big fan of spoked wheels or the control location. Im 6'4" i would feel like im trying to ride my daughter's tricycle....not that ive tried :D

·
Yet another 800 Bobber...
598 Posts
It's a **** cool bike, more character than most japanese cruisers can only dream of. But I don't think the tank and the matt black blends in with the café style. Oh, and take a look at the new Moto Guzzi V7!

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
I like it a lot, although I too prefer cast wheels to spokes. Other than that very cool looking. Is that bike for sale in the US?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I sat on a Guzzi (Griso) the other day. It felt awkward but I really would love to own a California Classic (fully not the US available California Vintage Bagger)...although it would not be too difficult to buy the optioned one and make it naked...just expensive if you could not sell the accessories.

·
Shut up and ride!
238 Posts
In my honest opininion I don't really like it... It kinda looks like a dirtbike rear ended a cruiser. Good specs though...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Nice bike I sat on one at the IBS.
More of a standard than a cruiser, nice bike made by worlds second oldest bike mfg'r

·
Registered
241 Posts
Guess I'll stick my neck out there, but that thing in no way shape or form looks good. Sorry, looks like a**.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I really don't like the looks. I might like the performance. And/or seating/riding position but I don't think so! Too much like a sport bike.

I've never rode a Motoguzzi but I've always wondered about torque pull with the vertical rotation of the motor. Might work great with a shaft, tho!

Of course, I don't ride a custom!!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Its ok I think for some folks, not sporty enough, for my tastes. Kind of looks like a dual sport, with that high rear fender.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have never liked the jugs sticking out the sides, and (to me) it appears to be a cross between a cruiser and a dirt bike. All the horsepower in the world won't make ugly attractive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts