Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love this forum. The people here are so helpful. Even when I ask really dumb questions, people patiently answer. I've learned so much from all of you.

Thanks, everyone!

Julie

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yep

I agree, this is a great site, I don't post too much here yet, but after getting back in to motorcycling (after 27 years), I love my 2005 Vulcan 800 A model. It is my utility vehicle (save 20 dollars a week in gas cost commuting on it). Here is the website I frequent mostly http://67.15.62.79/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=208&styleid=6
my handle is Doc2003Cobra, I am around 480 hp at the flywheel and 420ish at the rear with only catback and fuel injection kit, Doc.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That's awesome Julie. And I agree with you. This forum has been a trememndous resource for me since I got into riding cruisers. Thanks Beartooth, and to all the moderators!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

without folks like you-it would not work!!

thanks for all you input and questions - we all learn alot !! :wink:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It's very easy to feel comfortbale here.

Thanks All! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I totally agree with that. I have never ridden a bike before, so the first thing I did after buying it was get on this forum. Everyone made me feel as if I was riding all my life, and part of the group.

Thanks to all

·
Registered
219 Posts
Totally agree, I really enjoy my bike and changing things here and there and I feel so much better to see I am not alone in this world :))

·
Registered
837 Posts
yep...i agree...no gender or race wars here 8) we all get along!!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
SA_Meanstreak said:
Totally agree, I really enjoy my bike and changing things here and there and I feel so much better to see I am not alone in this world :))
what is the motorcycling climate like in SA? is it a popular sport?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts