Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sixth sense kicked in at a light yesterday. AT the light I noticed in opposite lane a young lady in her SUV talking on her phone. The light changed to green, and the little voice said "watch her!". Sure enough, even though my light is on, I'm wearing a bright yellow sweatshirt, and I'm on a blue mean streak, she turns in front of me. Yes, the steak does have some awesome brakes! Fortunately she saw me in time. So, rather than going ballistic, I calmly pulled up beside her and, with expletives deleted, told her to hang up her phone and drive. I'm sure she felt that I had no business being on her road in her phone signal area." Young ladies + SUV's + cell phones".....Be afraid...Be very afraid!

·
Registered
837 Posts
i actually saw a (person) :) driving while on the cell phone get out of control and hit a tree doin bout 20 mph and guess what...the (person) :) kept contol of the cell phone thru the whole accident...did,nt hang up till (the person) :) got out and looked at the damage.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

they can hang on to that [email protected]#! cellphone but can't find the turn signal :evil:

that goes for both sexes :lol:

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
cel phones

that goes for both sexes and any age. biggest offenders i see around here are soccer moms and business men, but bad driving and bad judgement are not prejudice !

·
Registered
30 Posts
hmph. see how well she can drive with that cell phone crammed sideways in her rectum. Cell phones are the biggest accident contributor since Tequila.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
We ALL have had a cell phone call while driving, I don't deny that but what I hate most is the 45 minute hen party I see with young female drivers on the interstate, complete with hand waving, eye rolling and all....hang up and drive I say!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Cell phone are bad, but how about women putting on makeup and guys with electric shavers?! ugh. Get your mind in the game...

The gene pool is in need of some chlorine...

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
This i actually saw---- a women talking on cellphone ,smoking . drinking a coke and eating french fries. ALL at the same time. she was steering with her elbow.

I do not own a cell phone.

Mack

·
Registered
837 Posts
guess her previous job was a juggler in a circus :wink:

kyhick1 said:
This i actually saw---- a women talking on cellphone ,smoking . drinking a coke and eating french fries. ALL at the same time. she was steering with her elbow.

I do not own a cell phone.

Mack

·
Registered
837 Posts
how bout tha ones that pass you doin bout 55 in a 40 reading the news paper on the stirring wheel... :shock:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hopefully on a day where they are shocked by the headline, you will be out of their range as the car flies off the edge of a cliff.

·
Registered
837 Posts
yes..they can do a number of amazing things....all at the same time :lol:

·
32,545 Posts
multi-tasking

well yeah, that's called multi-tasking right ? that's all the rage right ? oh whoops, everyone must have computer lingo confused with new driving techniques !!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
well yeah, that's called multi-tasking right ? that's all the rage right ? oh whoops, everyone must have computer lingo confused with new driving techniques !!!
But I wonder what these people would think when they find out that true multitasking can only be accomplished with 2 processors. hmmm...maybe they need to install another brain on these people :lol:

·
32,545 Posts
multi-tasking

don't give them any more ideas, they might just try it !!! you know how everyone can be...busy busy busy, go go go. yeah, screw that, life's too short. i'm sure most people on here will agree, especially since we are on here because we LOVE to just RIDE and forget the world. alright, i'm done.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Tobydawg said:
But I wonder what these people would think when they find out that true multitasking can only be accomplished with 2 processors. hmmm...maybe they need to install another brain on these people :lol:
Well actually, the new AMD 64's can truely muti task 32 bit programs with the hypertransport tech.

Hehe, i"m just giving you a hard time :p

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm not being sexist, but I have never been cut off by a man driving and well being a dumbass. There's a very easy way to make sure that if someone cuts you off or whatever, they'll never do it again. Just use the reminder.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts