• Yamaha YZF-R1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stuck with jap bikes, too many different brands, the poll would be HUGE if I tried to get every make in there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Actually call me old school, but my favorite is the GPz 1100, after the early year fuel injection problems were fixed.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Call me old school but my favorite has always been the GPz 1100 after the early model fuel injection problems were solved.

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
OUCH! lol

come on guys take it easy...

I think it is a good thread that should still be answered seeing how it still pertains to current events...

Having said that

I like the honda with the Repsol paint job that is hands down the sexiest bike (stock) ever!!!

at a second is the 10r.. but I have to say I am going on looks here since I have never even sat down on a liter bike lol (sat on a busa.. does that count?)

·
Registered
915 Posts
ahhhj i love hte GIXXER 1k in teh new orange black color and the r1 i love htem both tahts my next bike im skipping the supersport 600 step and going to teh 1000 cuz the kawi 600's front lights look like *** now

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
diablo13346 said:
ahhhj i love hte GIXXER 1k in teh new orange black color and the r1 i love htem both tahts my next bike im skipping the supersport 600 step and going to teh 1000 cuz the kawi 600's front lights look like *** now
so why not get an 06?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Rick_in_P.A Wa. said:
Gotta go with the old school stuff myself. GPZ900 and the CR1000 Harley

Isn't that the Harley that Michael Douglas rode in Black Rain?

·
Registered
915 Posts
cuz idk i jsut am inlove with teh gixxer black and orange now its like my all time favorite litter bike now i jsut cant get oerthe looks of it as of the 06? if im going to upgradeto new im going all out not gonna wait 5-6 years to pay off a loan for a600 when i can pay a 600 is 9000$ a 1000 is like 2500 more big bike diffrence and not so big loan diffrence so i would jsut upgrade the 400ccs more too and be happier

·
Eliminating all others
917 Posts
Tod said:
Isn't that the Harley that Michael Douglas rode in Black Rain?
yes it is..... Willie G himself designed it in 73 or 74 I once had a 74 ~stolen~ basic a Tuned sporster in the engine bay with a real clunky gear box ~typicle 70's harley~ neat pipes but ugly mufflers,miles of ground clearance, but on a bendable frame, real long legged with gobs of bottom end grunt, got my a$$ handed to me in a drag race many times on machines 1/2 the size! but on the open road!!!!! WHOOPIE! ~fairly straight~ it was **** hard to get passed,in a good state of tune not a bike to mess around with~ think $$$$$, as close to a perfect riding possition as there ever was, moderate wind protection (if your short like me), back in the day they could be found for a song, never was alot of them but they Had a style that I think is still eye catching (Modern street fighters could do well with it) , part Cafe' part touring, but PURE American.

·
Always movin'
2,309 Posts
the black and orange gixxer is pretty wicked lookin. I also like the 2005 gixxer in yellow. The new all green zx10 is pretty sweet too.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Kawasaki Concours.

997cc's of pure joy that bike is. ;-)

But if I have to pick from the list, I'd have to go with the ZX10.
Always had a hankerin for one, loved riding em when I got the chance, but never got one of my own.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts