Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding for about 14 years used to ride a honda v65 magnum, went out a couple a weeks ago after being out of the riding scene for 2 years, walked into a dealer ship ''just looking'' and road out on a kawasaki zr7s,figured I better stay away from the 1000's for a summer while I refaquaint myself with riding...now my question probably a little late but; what do you guys know about these bikes and how can I pump up the power I either need to power it up or trade it in...in the world of bikes going smaller is hard to get used to!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got a ZR7s in my driveway right now, although its not my bike i've spent a lot of time breaking it in for my friend who is still a novice rider. It definately has a lot less power in the acceleration compared to my zzr600. It's somewhat of a timid, yet comfortable bike. Have you tried redlining that puppy yet? It's got a lot of power, just slower to boot then what i'm use to. Super comfortable, good touring/streetbike. I'm not sure about mods though....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts