1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
better in what way ?????? :?: they are both fantastic bikes. but if i had my choice it would be between a ZRX or the ZX9. the ZX9 may be a crotch rocket but you dont lay on the tank like the rest of them. it was ALMOST as comfy as my zrx.
if your wanting handling then the zx9 is the better bike in stock form. you can improve all 3 bikes with proper suspension setup/mods though. (racetech/ohlins etc.)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think the best bike ever would be a zx-7 with a zx-9 motorswap! :D But that is just me.. :wink:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
The bandit is a completely different bike from the ninja, both are great bikes, it just depends on what kind of ride you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
QKENUF4U said:
better in what way ?????? :?: they are both fantastic bikes. but if i had my choice it would be between a ZRX or the ZX9. the ZX9 may be a crotch rocket but you dont lay on the tank like the rest of them. it was ALMOST as comfy as my zrx.
if your wanting handling then the zx9 is the better bike in stock form. you can improve all 3 bikes with proper suspension setup/mods though. (racetech/ohlins etc.)
I know man, I LOVE my 9R. Its the most comfortable sports bike I've been on. Its WAY different than even my ZX7. I would almost consider the 9R a sports touring bike. Not quite but as close as you'll get with a rocket.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A good friend of mine has a 03 bandit 1200 with the half fairing and he is very pleased with it. His wife rides alot with him and they both swear by the comfort of this thing. I am here to tell you this thing is very fast also with alot of torque down low. Really a good looking bike also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts