Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about mounting some green LED lights behind the fairings of my '02 ZX-9R. Its the factory Green/Black colors. (Black tail, rest is Green with white accents) Just wondering what you guys think.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think it would be very, very cool. Just make sure you install a switch so you can turn them off if the police give you any trouble.

I've been doing some reading and learning about LED's, and a few weeks ago I started some testing. I absolutely love them.
Curt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Most places I dont think the cops would mess with you, around here anyway, if it isnt an emergency color, like blue, red, white, whatever, its ok

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I bought a switch and some extra wire. I'm going to mount them on the frame so that if I ever need to take off the fairings I won't have to disconnect them. I hope to have time to do them this weekend and I'll get a picture of it for you guys so you can check them out. I only have 4 lights but they are supose to be pretty bright. The cops in the town I live in shouldn't give me any problems but the ones in the town my parents live in don't have anything better to do but pull over people who have liscence plate lights out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts