Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Alien Test Subject
3,516 Posts
I was in the same dilemma a few years ago. I test rode a Meanie and fell in love, but wasn't sure if I should use the 10 as a partial trade in. Looking back, I'm glad I kept the sportbike in the stable.

Like my Meanie, the Warrior isn't your traditional cruiser platform. It's designed with a sporting rider in mind. You can throw it into twisties pretty good (for what it is) and have a nice, spirited ride. But it's still missing that razor-edge crispness of a sportbike.

It's nice to be able to go down to the garage and pick which bike suits my mood that morning. Or have a choice, based on who I'm riding with, where I'm going, how long I'll be gone, or a host of other factors. So I say, even if you buy the Warrior, keep the Ninja.

· Alien Test Subject
3,516 Posts
Does the warrior have mid or forward pegs?
There kinda like the Meanie. Somewhere between mid and forward. A little stretched, but still centralized enough to use them as actual steering inputs with your feet. Any further forward, and you would lose much of the sporting feel of the bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.