Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Cool ride.
So I've never been to Ireland, what are the roads like? It must be beautiful.
Was in Scotland last year and the roads there are pretty interesting. Girlfriends cousin has an FZ1 and loves the riding there.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Both bikes are nice! Bet the CBR 125 is fun to ride!

Oh, and Welcome!
:)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Just looks like fun standing still. I'm not seeing a car seat on your luv's and your sweetie looks ready to roll so I expect a few tears roll as you head out, she should be ready for the cbr soon!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roads in Ireland are good if you like the twisty ones. No tears when I leave, they have faith I'll come back. Thats my youngest girl in the pic. Oldest is 8 and has an off road bike. Baby loves going for a ride on the tank of the cbr. It's good to have the small bike when I just feel like messin about. I can throw her down into corners and know she'll come back up.

·
Ludicrous Speed...GO!
1,866 Posts
I bet those 6r's are a blast to drive. I may have to take one for a test ride this summer.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
very nice! that little girl rider seems to be a bit undersized for those bikes, but who am I to point that out?..lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New pics, just bought a new power washer and of course the bikes had to get washed. Once they were clean I had to take a few pics. Although I took the ninja out and she's ready for another wash already.

Oh and spok, the mini me in the pic just loves going round the block on the cbr's tank. Teach em early!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts