Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an alternative to the front turn signals that come on the '04 ZX6R. Such as flush mounts or something similar. If so where or who can I order them from?? Thanks in advance.

In case your wondering why, I knocked one off and broke the amber bulb cover into peices. So I replaced it, and some how the whole assembly has managed to fall off somewhere. So instead of putting another bulky turn signal back on I would rather have something a bit more subtle if its availible.

-Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry i can't help much..

i also need to replace my turn sigs up front.. while loading my bike on my truck yesterday i leaned down and tapped the assemble and the whole thing fell off.. now i have to tear the fairing off to fix it but to avoid this happening i also want to replace them with flush mounts but i have not been able to find a real replacement..

i was thinking of making a cardboard template and taking it to the autoparts store and finding a set that that way..

aneone else have any suggestions..

·
Registered
32 Posts
try mandp.com in the u.k, 0044792703020.

they do little blanking inserts to go in the fairing so you can fit any indicators you wish, specifically for kawasaki's cos they used a stupid shape indicator stalk.

cant say i've tried them personally cos they only came out after i had fibreglass infilled my holes to fit flushies.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i just got my flush mounts, i dont remember who makes them ill find out for you, but my friend owns a shop down here and he gave me these b/c they fit perfectly into the hole that is already there... they look nice too :) ill find out which ones they are and get back to you as soon as i can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kawa-Bunga: Yes, please do so. I would greatly appreciate it.

The links above do not show any flush mount turn signal replacements that I could see/find. Thanks for all the reply's so far.

-Matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
i lost the box they came in, but e-mail the guy i got them from he does alot of online business and im sure he will be more than happy to help you... his name is Joni and his email is [email protected]. Tell him Lizzy with the blue 636 told you to ask him about the flush mount turn signals for the zx6-r he will help you out. ;)
-Lizzy =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts