Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in addition to adding Turbo and EFI Im upgrading the wheels and suspension so I took a trip to saltlake city this weekend and found a pot of gold

all mocked up yesterday afternoon me thinks its gonna look cool and handle like a dream

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Details...
the forks are off a 05 zx10 (newly refurbashed), the wheels are off a 2000 zx 9r the brake calipers are also zx 10 (Ive had them a few months) I got all these for $500 (worth alot more) currently Im having a new spindle being made for the triple clamp so I can use stock 900 bearings and hunting the upper triple clamp (watching one on ebay at the mo) Im getting a zx1100D swingarm that Ill mod for the 900 and the rear wheel will bolt right in :mrgreen: I felt like playing the next day so put all the parts on to see what it looks like

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey

The reconstruction pleases me well with the radial Sätteln.Habe the whole with a fork and WP-Roma six-piston saddles here a couple times pictures ....

Greeting from Germany Markus

Attachments

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark, In glad you like it I see that you are one of your own. It looks good. You are on the site patrik's GPz900. de? In the website, which GPzowners uk arm swing you use? In view of the zzr1100D. Feel free to post more pics I like em. :biggrin:
Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Matt

Yes, I am also a member of the GPZ900R owners group.Ich do a few things for Patrick.

Here are bits of images from another project I'm building on grade. If you have questions and I can help at any time. We need drivers so pig iron stick together.

Gruss Markus

Attachments

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SWEET! is that a ZX9R swingarm? I like it! Im adding turbo tomine at the moment. converted to EFI last year. I hope that will be completed this spring.
Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
[QUOTE = A2 turbo; 1910439] SWEET! ist, dass. eine ZX9R Schwinge? Ich mag es! Im Turbo-Zugabe auch zu mir. Bin ich zum EFI im letzten Jahr. Ich hoffe, dass. in diesem Frühjahr beendet werden.
Matt [/ QUOTE]

hey

Ja ist eine Zx9 Schwinge mit 6.00 Zoll hinterrad.Ja das mit dem Turbo hatte ich auch schon Mal vor aber gibt noch andere Möglichkeiten.

Mal so ne Frage kommst du aus Belgium laut Google Map ????

Gruss Markus

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im an American. I have to use a translator for this conversation. I dont think anyone else in the world can mod these bikes like you guys in Germany. I think its insparational
Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
[QUOTE = A2 turbo; 1910460] Im keine Amerikaner. Im mit einem Übersetzer zu diesem Gespräch haben. I dont think jeder andere in der Wort kann diese Bikes wie euch nicht in Deutschland mod. Ich finde es insparational
Matt [/ QUOTE]

Hey Matt

Von wo kommst du den ???

Gruss Markus

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[QUOTE = A2 turbo; 1910460] Im keine Amerikaner. Im mit einem Übersetzer zu diesem Gespräch haben. I dont think jeder andere in der Wort kann diese Bikes wie euch nicht in Deutschland mod. Ich finde es insparational
Matt [/ QUOTE]

Hey Matt

Von wo kommst du den ???

Gruss Markus
I live in Utah. heres a map

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey

Maybe it's easier if I use a translator, because man sees the man again people from all over the world to know a GPZ900R.

But now come the time on the engine. My head is reamed to 81mm Wiseco piston and a crankshaft-ZX10 .....

Regards Mark

Do you have pictures of your turbo conversion?? Duetschland I believe exists in two modifications on Turbo 900R.

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey

Maybe it's easier if I use a translator, because man sees the man again people from all over the world to know a GPZ900R.

But now come the time on the engine. My head is reamed to 81mm Wiseco piston and a crankshaft-ZX10 .....

Regards Mark

Do you have pictures of your turbo conversion?? Duetschland I believe exists in two modifications on Turbo 900R.
Yes, Ive been documenting it here as well as on the 900uk site.
wow 81mm bore I thought the 900 maxed out at 75mm are you using zx1100 or 1200 sleaves?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey

At 75mm, you can keep the originals liners or Max 77mm pistons and connecting rods with the use of the ZZR1100. Rein.Kolben must include 81 mm new liners to be turned off and the block on the cylinder head and block seals 81mm.Und other ... This is just a rough outline of the work ....:smile: :smile:

What do you want to install a rocker?(Swingarm)

I'll watch my time with the turbo conversion that perhaps the next project.:shock: :shock: :p :p :p

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey
What do you want to install a rocker?(Swingarm)
yes, Im deciding on wether to go with the zx9r (2000) or the zx1100 C or D Swingarm all three have to be modified as you know the question is which one will hold up to the turbo (approx 200BHP)

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey

At 75mm, you can keep the originals liners or Max 77mm pistons and connecting rods with the use of the ZZR1100. Rein.Kolben must include 81 mm new liners to be turned off and the block on the cylinder head and block seals 81mm.Und other ... This is just a rough outline of the work ....:smile: :smile:
there is a guy on the 900uk site that would love to have this info as he is trying to get to a true 1100cc in the 900r cases his usrename is 999recovery

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey

Well when it comes to stability, I would be a ZZR1100 D Zx9 take the swing is a bit thin on the wall thickness ....

But this time, another idea?? 当店�パーツ製作例 �GPZ900Rニンジャ スイングアーム補強】 || �イクパーツ買�&販売��イク�ッテリー販売�フロントロウ

here in Germany it is not so easy because of the MOT(TÜV):( , I do not know how with you over there, and which is reviewed by the state.

greets

·
MGuyver/Dinorider
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hear ya we have the same thing over here. we call them safty inspections :mad: I just dont understand why the state thinks it has to do this I think it's just another way to rob us of our money

·
Registered
17 Posts
For us it is so everything must have a stamp **** .... I live near Holland where there are rules that they can not do anything they want haupsache the vehicle is insured ....

A base to leave the homeland ....

Markus

1 - 20 of 29 Posts