Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all, just a quick question for all you zxr400 owners out there, I have just brought a jap import L model and have noticed that when the bike is idling the clutch sounds like it is vibrating slightly :? when you pull the clutch in slightly or increase the revs just above idle the vibrating seems to stop, is there any adjustment I can make or is it more serious :?: the bike seems to change gear as far as I can tell. Any ideas would be much appriciated.
Cheers BigTim

·
Registered
10 Posts
clutch vibrating

BigTim said:
Hi there all, just a quick question for all you zxr400 owners out there, I have just brought a jap import L model and have noticed that when the bike is idling the clutch sounds like it is vibrating slightly :? when you pull the clutch in slightly or increase the revs just above idle the vibrating seems to stop, is there any adjustment I can make or is it more serious :?: the bike seems to change gear as far as I can tell. Any ideas would be much appriciated.
Cheers BigTim

There is no problem with the clutch. It's just the sound of a seasoned clutch housing. It's normal so juz leave it be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts