Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WTF keeps ticking?!?!
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's been a looooong time since I've posted (I've been buried under a million feet of snow), and I'm back because I've got some stuff I'm not using, and I'd like a bunch of great guys have a go at it before I try to get rid of it on ebay.

Anyhow, if you are interested:

Helibars: I bought these used from someone on Sportbike Network and never used them. They are still in great condition. Almost mint. I'll say like $125.

Yohi Exhaust: Because of an insurance claim, I have two of these. One has a few small, almost invisible scratches, the other (I think, Ihaven't seen my bike since October) is still in great condition. I'll say the slightly sctatched one for $100? Best offer? If that one sells I'll think about selling the other one.

T-Rex Stands: Sturdy, no-fail stands. Front and rear, used, but stilll in mint condition. $80.

I have some other stuff too that I'm gonna be selling in the future for cheap. Leather Kawasaki Jacket in black... Corbin Seat.... stuff like that. In case you haven't guessed I'm getting a new bike. Getting a Honda Shadow.

I'm done going fast. I like take long trips and the ZZR just wont cut it anymore.

Man it it's gonna be hard giving up that bike though. I love it. My mind is made up, however.

Sooo, email me ([email protected]) of you are interested. PM me works too, but I don't get on here as often as I should and I might not get it.

I'll try to post sme pictures as soon as I can get down to the garage.

·
WTF keeps ticking?!?!
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow I completely forgot I also had some cortech luggage. That'll be on sale too.

·
WTF keeps ticking?!?!
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luggage and Seat have been sold.

·
WTF keeps ticking?!?!
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, everything has been sold, including the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts